Finances General

I’ve been up all morning reading legal documents on eb-5 shit

Buy and hold is the way to do it

Day trader = rich dad

people who lease a car (unless their job provides them with a lease stipend) are braindead

used to know some guy who divorced his wife and let her have the kids so he could day trade all day
think hes made like 50+ mil since hes an autistic genius savant god bless him

That’s what high frequency trading is but it’s regular/mild aspergers people following orders from autistic people (computer models)

1 Like

+1 buying stocks and holding get those sweet sweet dividends kiddos

yeah man I’m not joking you gotta do like 12 hour fucking days just trading reading researching speculating fucking being autistic to even have a chance to make money doing it

you also need like 25k to throw around to day trade otherwise you end up like me trading on a cash account and having to decide if getting that 2nd good faith violation is worth it

buy and hold is appealing because you can be brain dead and just throw it in whatever stock and most likely make money the longer you keep it in there. Speculation is the only entertaining form of trading though and options are the highest dopamine per dollar ratio of trading possible

Yeah it’s fairly brain dead but I like the research aspect of it and getting hundreds of dollars every quarter just for shits n giggles is some good shit

Plus my grandfather was super into it and taught me a bunch so it’d feel like a waste not to

i never really learned nothing,
i got really lucky in life following just my gut feelings on things.

Sometimes your gut is all you need

learning is for suckers I leave my life to god and let him decide my fate. Every aspect of my life is a dice roll I go into blind.

1 Like

literally two face

i guess not hes more about 2 sided shit

maybe ur the dice guy from the hit game Cuphead

avoid letting god roll dice. and you will find when dice have to be rolled luck will be on your side.

Yo try to do the full dragon flag

I am willing to bet there are 0 people on this website that can do this

Thought this thread said Fitness when I clicked it