Finding HYPERBOREA

well nightcore is sentimental. hyperpop sounds like breakcore which i can never really enjoy. Unconventional weird BPM flips induce my dormant schizophrenia way too hard. When i'm listening to music i'd like to hear a tune.

1 Like

There's a good amount of hyperpop that isn't blown out Nightcore but the issue is that it's probably a bit too emo/teenybop for you

can you make it so you don't see ignored users emoji reactions?

99% sure no

sequenced dubstep beat is an instant turn off

1 Like

i'm gonna have to wait until i get back home to run my script that blokcs it then

1 Like

This sounds like what you would hear if you set yourself on fire after doing MDMA

Wish I knew what this meant but I just listen and go

Dubstep to me is straight beat drop wubwub

Kind of enjoyable though

True, I love it

SSRIs for your ears yknow

"I have dormant schizophrenia guys. I'm so crazy and special."

• 4chan /b/ro, 2008
2 Likes

>publicly claims to ignores user
>reads his posts anyway
Epic fail much? Or was it another Schizophrenic episode? You're so zany and different, I could never tell with you! I know this thread is just you having a manic episode hahaha, since you're also Bipolar....
oh and I almost forgot that you're also demented and have alzheimer's, dude that's actually so cool. I wish I was crazy like you.

2 Likes

this virgin skipped his meds again (getting boosted by chris)

1 Like

Nmagane based

Turk soypilled

1 Like

I had to double check the url and the video file twice to make sure the new batman movie im watching wasnt a parody

1 Like

This sucks so fucking bad. I thought this was going to be Like the Joker but it's just extremely gay

Nirvana - Something In The Way and Schubert - Ave Maria are so wasted on this garbage