Signed Players

insom
SOPHIE
Vanilla_Town
KrazyKat

c523c6d0-089c-11ed-b0cd-818cd64842e6

I just want to play a game.
Now, not later.

I can take over the Osiris game playerlist, not sure if that's frowned upon.

I think @Osiris will be back soon. If you were hosting the game, offering the prize pool yourself, and judging the players; It would make for a conflict of interest situation.

What are the criteria for winning? @activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth @SOPHIE

What's the joke here that the prize plummets from 500 € to 100 € and to 50 € in a matter of two days?

You can't just change the reward @activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth after already announcing it

Confirm here in this thread that he's sent you 100€ @SOPHIE please.

The prize was never meant to be all for a single game.

Correct. I said this before. It's 50 euro first game.

I don't care? You can't just go "It's going to be distributed across 25 games as 20 euroes" after you've already said it's 100€ a pop.

500 euro is the prizepool for the fall season of the mafia tournament. (Best players will rank into next game).

Straight up lying.

Ok I'll unsign you.

When did i say i wanted to unsign?

1 Like

It ramps up as the games go on, to earn the top prize you must reach the grand finals.

Exactly. What sport exaclt do you follow where the winnner of the qualifier bracket gets all the funding for the tournament? What's the appeal for the finals then?

Well, if anything there was some major unethical advertisement going on.

You don't just go throwing the word 500€ around and then settle on 50€ without expecting some backlash, even if it was technically not a lie.