First Namafia Prizepool Mafia Signup

You've probably read my thread on outcompeting Mafia Universe. I'm ready to start committing to this, starting with workshopping one of my old rulesets called Signals.

It's simple. I will be placing about 100 euro in an escrow account and handing it to the administrator I trust the most (probably Epok). This administrator can then not play in the game, we all play through and the player that performed most optimally will be rewarded the prize. I'm toying with the idea of having MVP's too and dividing the prizepool that way, but that can be discussed.

This is also a signup thread. The final rules of the game will be announced with your role pm's, but it will not deviate too much from the original Signals design. Good luck

Ban is gonna wanna play

1 Like

Who?

Players:

1. LuckyArtist

Epok is gonna wanna play

1 Like

If he wants to play then I can choose who the best player is.

1 Like

Sign.

Players:

1. LuckyArtist
  2. Vanilla_Town

@Arapocalypse We're hosting our own tournament now with a prizepool if you want to let mafia universe know.

1 Like

And it also gives you the chance to play yourself and take a break from administrating.

1 Like

@SOPHIE We seriously need a vote count button implemented if we're bringing in a prizepool, and some way of tracking who the best player is so it doesn't just look like we picked it last second.

1 Like

How it works: The money will be held in escrow by one of the forum administrators, when players have been calibrated or voted upon by their peers in the game, they will be each scored in a series of preferred metrics and then I guess we could have a panel to decide the winner.

First prize is 100 euro. I can provide proof of this being in escrow once Epok messages me.

1 Like

@flopagis @Agubar Can you sign

The other signup thread is dead. If it happens to revive, then I have no problem pitching in the money I have staked here into that game, under the condition that Signals or some variant of (must include Town Grudge role).

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

Sign

Roragok can play escrow probably

We should plan more of the logistics before any of the bigger commitments such as the criteria you mention and the general timeline used

I don't have time to develop this in the near future. Wish someone here would be willing to do JS. I can help with unblocking, code rev onboard etc