Flag Fall: A Minecraft Mafia Mini-Mystery

Who made the signs

• Wintermute
  • Jdance

0 voters

this is actually really funny

im vanilla towniy

1 Like

The server is trashing out and disappearing items; it’s so obvious.

Lynch Benny

I don’t think Jdance placed those signs I believe Kyle did. Kyle has been trying to find my base and when I proved that he wouldn’t he changed his strategy and decided to frame me instead.

I did place those signs.

Then you’re a troll and griefing.

@big_ass location

My bad - the 594 isn't negative.

Coordinates are 3650 88 594.

It’s not your bad. You intentionally griefed me, just like Kyle did to me and just like you did to Kyle.

Both of you are guilty of taking out your personal frustrations for your failures in your little feud (you against dotakyle) on me, the innocent bystander who has done nothing but good things for others on the server.

Both Benny and Kyle need to be removed from the server if it is to flourish.

That is not grief that is a very simple slip. The difference in that freudian slip is a thousand blocks which is not a large distance to walk. I’m also not sure why you are investigating in the first place.

Also, I suspect Ohblarr in the disappearance of iron from KKat’s base.

All of the other high-playtime players were past the point that stealing 10 iron from a base would make any difference.

This is a person we don’t know, who’s talked to dotaKyle (so presumably has nasty worldviews and is totally fine with griefing others and then playing the victim when the dirty work is done), and has spent a bunch of time on the server around spawn.

The other possibility is benny trying to grief as many people as he can and collect all the iron from the chests using wallhacks (something he was accused of in the other thread) but this would be such a dick move - stealing kkat’s items when he’s just slowly mining a shaft near spawn - that I don’t want to believe benny would do it.

I have seen other bases (SCSF’s being the most artistic and time invested) and not touched them. If I was out to grief then I could take it down right now - I’m sure the server is empty. However - the only player who has harassed me in chat is Kyle and his Friend.

It’s not a difference of a thousand blocks because I went there, found nothing, and left, and now would have to walk that difference again.

That’s like a 12,000 block cost for your little troll.

And I am documenting because I want to find my stolen goods.

I will keep checking bases I find until I come across the things that were stolen from me.

This obviously doesn’t include players who I don’t suspect of stealing. But Kyle is a prime suspect and needs to be examined thoroughly.

So what do you think happened to Krazy’s stuff?

Also, why did you destroy the enchanting table in SCSF’s base?

Kyle or his friend stole it. I don’t know or Care quite frankly why Kyle has been investing so much time into the server but given his obvious framing tactic currently it seems like he is trying to blame me for things.

I didn’t?

To be fair this is partially your fault for not using a horse for transportation. The first thing I did was tame a horse.

I don’t know how horses work

When I played there were no horses, enchanting, potions, nether fast travel, etc

I have been lucky enough to learn about speed potions and have been using those to travel to remote villages