Forum Game

if ur name starts with the ltters A-N I want u to push LEFT on the forum

and if ur name starts with the letters O-Z I want u to push RIGHT on the forum

if we get enough people doing it we can make the forum smaller and have faster page loads

pushes left

1 Like

Strenously pushes left on the sides of the forum

I need help guys!!!

1 Like

What caused this mental breakdown? Nyte stop talking to you?

pushes left

Stop

pushes left

not sure why the sites lagging for u

Forum name or first name?

The name of your first born

:arrow_left:

we’re going too far to the left. we really need a balanced center to hear uot both sides

1 Like

:arrow_left:

pushes righr

Mounts the forum and start repeatedly jumping in an attempt to push it down

hello KAWAII!!! haha just thought I’d catch your attention _.Basically I’m an Otaku (that means I lUV japan!!) I saw yoiu playing a few japanese games and I thought that was really really epic! We could play some together maybe? I can show you some really cool anime theres this anime called yuri on ice (yuri means lesbian yes Im such a nerd i kn shh;)) but the show is actually about yaoi (yaoi means gay dont worry youll pick up all thise terms in no time :3) I really like watching anime with cute boys which is kiiiiiinnnddaaa why I added you blushes eek! what did I just say?! runs away add me on skype…? O_O

Is this spam cuz if not I can flag the above post

do it pussy

hello KAWAII!!! haha just thought I’d catch your attention _.Basically I’m an Otaku (that means I lUV japan!!) I saw yoiu playing a few japanese games and I thought that was really really epic! We could play some together maybe? I can show you some really cool anime theres this anime called yuri on ice (yuri means lesbian yes Im such a nerd i kn shh;)) but the show is actually about yaoi (yaoi means gay dont worry youll pick up all thise terms in no time :3) I really like watching anime with cute boys which is kiiiiiinnnddaaa why I added you blushes eek! what did I just say?! runs away add me on skype…? O_O

Nice thread - shame about the people ruining it with spam.

pushes in whichever direction the anime is in