Friend's positivity thread

Yns def best poster on the site at least for the last month

Awww, thanks. Besides for being the best mafia player on the site, you can definitely be very funny when you intend to be.

shoutout to kzz

1 Like

You’re replying to klaze, not big benny

Common mistake

Tfw when no mentions :disappointed_relieved::sleepy:

5 Likes

think you're one of the few posters leading an objectively good life, i would take the no mentions as an compliment in itself :smile:

1 Like

Shoutout to everyone who came back ID be lonely without you all

3 Likes

L O V E

i could say nadota saved me

just like what i saw from the fgc thread on the old form

shoutout to everyone :sunny:

@kittens u get a lot of shit and deal with it pretty maturely which is more than most people on this site can say

@Forrest i joined nadota when u were like half of the site and ngl i really enjoyed it / found it super funny. appreciate u

@girlpool idk what ur old username was, but i like the band girlpool

@Matticus you seem to try in every mafia game ur in which is more than i can say and i commend u for that

2 Likes

@a2pas ur prof pic makes me smile

His old username was miispx fyi

i feel like i am really have an opportunity to get my life together

well i kinda have had this opportunity for a while but ive been selectively ignoring it cuz personal issues.

I have a decent job that pays well and for my age is definitey something i shoudl be proud of.
Moving into my own place (no roommates :) ) for the first time since boarding school and can afford it and still save some money every month.

I’m kinda a cutie and if i get back in shape i’ll definitely be a cutie. There are definitely people who are attracted to me rn which is a nice feeling.

My voice has been good and if i keep sober i won’t ruin it again.

I think if i just start waking up early again, running again and spend my free time working on music instead of grinding suepr smash bros melee ill be in a really good place 6 months to a year from now

2 Likes

oh i also gotta stop falling in love with like literally anyone who loves me (especially when they are clearly bad for me / encourage my drug use) but i think that will come with more confidence which has been on the upswing and until then i just gotta know to not act on that.

2 Likes

2 Likes