Funniest Joke on Namafia Ever?

So I thought about it: literally even went through old threads, and the funniest thing to me about namafia were back in 2018 when Nmagane and ■■■ would get into these longwinded arguments about nothing. Runner up is when I made the psychological analysis thread. Anyone else want to pitch in?

1 Like

One of my favorite jokes around has always been when flopagis and amer did their routine. They were unforgettable members of the community and I'm glad they took off on such a high note.

1 Like

@Flopagis

1 Like

Kkswwet too

I think the nyte roleplay was really funny. Good thing Jones isnt serious, right?

Nmagane saying he would let someone live in his rental but it was infested with scorpions

1 Like

I liked when the forum was dead because of goy club and then kyle, krazykat and I revived it by starting a minecraft thread and just being normal and slowly people actually came back and then ■■■ decided to come back and be a moderator and then he banned me and half the normal people left so now the forum's just crazy people but then I came back and now ■■■ made me a moderator because I posted about ■■■​cing with chicks and lying to my girlfriend in the wordle thread and now the goy club is keeping the forum alive by posting dumb threads. That was my favorite joke I think.

1 Like

2nd Place: NADota Sexism Thread

I can't stop laughing every time I remember the Epok thing when he was playing mafia with us.

2 Likes

I know you're probably antagonizing him by saying that through a proxy dog-whistle, but the ten game streak of him being lynched first day was really funny. I've never seen that across any mafia forum.

2 Likes

He was totally doing it on purpose too, for which I have to commend him for being such a good sport in the name of comedy.

2 Likes

When I was hosting mafia and the PM's glitched out and nobody was given the mafia role PM. Obviously at the time I was stressed but looking back, super funny.

2 Likes

I was not, but it made it funnier no? I'm glad you guys got enjoyment out of it.

Middle of this block is questionable but given how much you typed you must be right

1 Like

It was a good joke

1 Like

When YNS flamed Flopagis haha.

My favorite threads on nadota were Nyte smelling armpits for hotel money and Vietnam Tom Tinder pick-up lines.
Does anyone have them archived by any chance?

1 Like

No way tinder was around back thne

1 Like

I recall OKcupid threads

1 Like

Hmmm