GabeC's Cousin

this is the video gabe posted of his cousin back in the old mafia game, when i typed in “bailando” it was the first thing in my search bar lmao

saw requests for a girls thread so we can start here if you guys would like :slight_smile: feel free to move this to the lounge dan

2 Likes

tfw no fit cousin who lets me record her dancing and twerking :rage:

1 Like

My sister doesnt so stuff like this but i will share once she does

Hijab Dancing O_O

Niqab Stripper O_O

Fuck you muslim faggot

tfw no cute olive skinned brasilera that will slowly morph from thicc twentysomething into swamp thing over years of marriage and 3 kids

Frankly, GabeC was a huge cuck for not paying for round trip tickets and an airbnb for me when she turned like 23

1 Like

Wish I had a hijabi BAYBE to dote on me @ all times

qv

My sister never wore a hijab we are very western

Yes - we are very western muslims.

No offense dude but i think you have no idea how little real Muslims there are in western europe. My Family doesnt eat pork and thats really how muslim it gets here. Everything else is western culture. I eat pork(barely eat meat in general) and i wouldnt consider myself muslim. Havent read the koran or lived by it. When i was little my parents let me get circumcised and pork wasn’t allowed so i kinda was a muslim until then. No idea why iam txping this honestly you will just reply with some retarded shit

1 Like

No offense dude but i think you have no idea how little real Muslims there are in western europe. My Family doesnt eat pork and thats really how muslim it gets here. Everything else is western culture. I eat pork(barely eat meat in general) and i wouldnt consider myself muslim. Havent read the koran or lived by it. When i was little my parents let me get circumcised and pork wasn’t allowed so i kinda was a muslim until then. No idea why iam txping this honestly you will just reply with some retarded shit

1 Like

You muslim nigger

1 Like

No offense dude but i think you have no idea how little real Muslims there are in western europe. My Family doesnt eat pork and thats really how muslim it gets here. Everything else is western culture. I eat pork(barely eat meat in general) and i wouldnt consider myself muslim. Havent read the koran or lived by it. When i was little my parents let me get circumcised and pork wasn’t allowed so i kinda was a muslim until then. No idea why iam txping this honestly you will just reply with some retarded shit.

1 Like

earnestly replying to nmagane is such a fuckin LUL

1 Like

yeah sorry dieser brendan gleason is basically dylann roof with parents who catch him scooby doo style every time he plans a school shooting

1 Like

the Gleason is a confirmed Egyptian Muslim shitposter shortbusser

1 Like

​​

1 Like