[game] fucking retard mafia: act i

fucking ■■■■■■ mafia

presented by iaafr

this is a closed setup. only vt pm will be provided, other roles may exist and you will not know what they are or what they look like.

the following is known:

it is 3 mafia vs 9 town

mafia are aware of town's roles, including amount

hammer may or may not end day. day will not have officially ended until i post it has ended. however, it is still legal to pretend that hammer ends day and to yell at others to stop posting. it just won't actually be illegal to keep posting.

if hammer is reached but i don't end day and the period of the player having majority passes, then there is no chance i will end day and kill them. that is to say, outside of the deadline, i can only possibly end day during a state of majority.

vt pm

vt pm

welcome, you are a fucking ■■■■■■.

players:

yns
Friend - modkilled fucking ■■■■■■
murs
bazingaboy
ian - modkilled fucking ■■■■■■
wolfy
Nyte
fuckmafiauniverse
Roragok
theGreatWingdingi
kyle
electrowizard - modkilled fucking ■■■■■■

role pms have not gone out and day will not start until at least 5 hours from now. do not post in the thread or you will be modkilled and 3-game banned.

7 Likes

all role PMs are out, i do not require confirmations.

if you havent received your pm or have any questions about the setup, pm me. if you @ me in the thread, you will be modkilled. not having read this post will not be an excuse. do not @ me in the thread under any circumstances, communication with the host must be kept to pm. do not reference host communications in the thread, this is a modkillable offense.

i could start the game now but i said i'd wait 5 hours, so i'm waiting the other four and a half hours. it is still night zero, do not post.

roleplaying is not mandatory

e58f6d83029ec9a8995504b393c458cbbba81f1c2a1d26b6e454acdee047a8c7

1 Like

alright im falling asleep faster than i thought, so

day 1 has officially started, and the deadline for end of day is 2019-07-16T02:30:00Z

meaning the first day phase is like 44 hours or some shit

me and @yns are essentially masons

@mafiabot lynch friend

@mafiabot vc

5 hours of preptime and the thread isnt even working

:see_no_evil:

i forgot about the bot entirely

@mafiabot startday 3904

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

yns, Friend, murs, bazingaboy, ian, wolfy, Nyte, fuckmafiauniverse, Roragok, theGreatWingdingi, kyle, electrowizard,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

ea6b35a0-a606-11e9-9305-c53172447783

we out here

Thanks now I can kill friend
@mafiabot lynch friend

? are u just mad cuz i played like garbo last game

why would i be mad about winning

you are mafia

im a fucking retard

are you neighbours?