[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Because that is a lie. Oops! Klaze the Bad Liar!

?? scum wants Nmagane because heā€™s a bigger threat if hes town

Private messages epok. Private messages

You sound like you are trying to pocket Nmagane, which is making me think if this is a sham

How are you so convinced Jdance is the better option when Jdance killed you as redirector in that one game?

Shut the fuck up idiot

He said scum want to pocket jdance. You really need to start reading some books (this is unrelated to the mafia game)

ive been drinking but i think u worded this wrong

No I misread what you read

:heart_eyes: yes daddy

Jacobā€™s right lol. But heā€™s still scummy as fuck to me and basically playing exactly like last game too

I am playing the complete opposite to last game.

If it seems that way itā€™s because I play the same (very towny) every game.

See when you try and disrupt what Iā€™m thinking with clearly fake posts then it makes me think that you just want to win me over until jdance is off the podium or dead

And I dont like that. That doesnt seem like Town Nmagane, who would probably flame anyways and be cocky about it cuz he knows he has much more worth as a player if they were both town

Likewise, but thatā€™s because Iā€™ve been town every single gameā€¦ sigh

sighs in unison

Theyā€™re not fake posts. I donā€™t want to win you over because I think that you are scum so far.
ā€œTown Nmaganeā€ doesnā€™t ā€œFlame and Be Cockyā€ - you are inserting me into a dumbass notjones roleplay personality out of Ignorance.

Jdance has begged to be given scum ever since he joined the site. He likely wouldnā€™t screw his own chance over in a 50/50. Nma on the other hand would do this shit as scum in a heartbeat.

Or I would just go trick peopleā€¦

To*