[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

I’d do whatever it fucking takes

The entire room (of logical agents) reads this in anguish and rolls their eyes

I know you haven’t seen my mafia play yet but you really underestimate it

If they are both town I'd rather take Nma over Jdance -- no offense Jdance.

You mean less to this planet and the people on it than low speed limits

WhAtever dude just fucking kill me than

You’re like a mountain dew sandwich

There’s been 3 people who’s posted the “If they’re both town” argument now. There’s no way to know that, why do you guys keep bringing that up as an argument? It makes no sense. Nma has a higher chance of being scum, hence why he should be lynched today.

Also even if we’re going by that logic, I consider Jdance a better player than Nmagane.

Your praise means nothing to me

It’s rather simple, the logic here is that there’s a higher chance of them being town than scum.

I looked at it from both possibilities, and still haven’t made up my mind yet.

Just lynch klaze.

what about today?

What’s crackin niggas. Black Tyrone here.

If we really wanna hit this lick on these hat stealing muthafuckas I got a plan. Rora should pardon this shit, since neither player in this duel seems like they tryna fuck everybody over, and we should get Dinngaling and ewiz to do the 10 pace turnaround

1 Like

Don’t post please.

what if I want to express myself?

Keep in mind that I consider almost every player in the pool better than Nmagane, because most players usually at least try to process the posts in a thread in an attempt to read the game.

Keep in mind that I consider almost every player in the pool better than Nmagane, because most players usually at least try to process the posts in a thread in an attempt to read the game.

1 Like

Klaze is mafia.