[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

You can’t possibly honestly believe that.

I agree

He’s a terrible liar and is mafia.

Proof: Right now Nmagane is “scumreading” me on no other basis that I’m pointing out the obvious flaws in his gameplay. He hasn’t even tried to explain his read other than quoting various posts without pointing out what makes them scummy.

Proof: Right now Nmagane is “scumreading” me on no other basis that I’m pointing out the obvious flaws in his gameplay. He hasn’t even tried to explain his read other than quoting various posts without pointing out what makes them scummy.

I ask again - why are nmagane and I dueling?

Someone sac themselves

You’re a terrible mafia player just trying to imitate my style last game and immensely failing as you lack logic or argument skills. Stick to your Dungeons and Dragons Rape and Murder Fantasies.

I do. The only reason why people consider Nmagane a decent player is that he has (unfounded) confidence going into every game, and they forget that he has one of the worst lynch records spanning across both sides.

hey nmagane were you watching the thread during the randomization?

Look at my lynch record on this site and tell me what you find.

No, why?

was just wondering how quickly jdance made this reaction to the results

Fan of the weather.

town jdance would’ve done it in under 2 milliseconds without thinking (his wpm is very fast)

I literally wrote a romance novel about his wpm

I thought you meant role randomization. Yes I was watching that - and it was quite quick.

Base on fucking what?

His lies and terrible fake logic (If you want to learn how to fake logic in a plausible way check my mafia games)

Idiot