[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

I really do believe it’s Nma, currently.

You are wrong. Just trust me and we’ll win - like last game.

conditions that have to be met for epok and klaze to duel today:

1. someone has to volunteer to use the ability and die
  2. klaze and epok can’t both be mafia otherwise they wouldn’t duel
  3. if klaze is mafia and epok is town (which you think is a possibility), they have to initiate a duel with each other despite being in agreement earlier, and they have to be the first ones to initiate a duel

this is not happening and you should know that. is there anyone else you want to duel today, or are you going to focus on you vs jdance (the matter at hand) instead of advocating for this duel cancel?

Die

im afraid to

Do you really think it makes a difference who duels Klaze? Just stop

:popcorn:

Suiciding is the worst thing you can do. Why would you EVER sacrifice a 100% town for the chance of saving a <100% town?

Suicide is legitimately a gamethrow unless you’re doing it to avoid a lynch or lose

you are completely overlooking the potential loss of an extra town player, which could very well happen considering how unpredictable things will become once the duel will cancel (anyone could duel anyone, even if klaze is mafia, he could escape)

once the duel is cancelled*

A town for mafia trade is better than a town for nothing trade.

No he can’t escape. We vote on him. It’s not a video game where he can jump around and run away.

btw the only reason why I bring this up is because you haven’t mentioned jdance or told anyone to lynch jdance even once, which is strange considering that that’s your most likely way to survive by far

I have mentioned Jdance and my situation here many times. I do not think he is mafia, and I am not going to start making up reasons to lynch him like Klaze and Epok are making up for lynching me.

Jdance most likely dueled me as a Joke - a bad one but it’s just how these games go.
If you really think people will hold their duels day 1 you’re in for a Rude awakening. It’s just a game and people want to have fun.

What’s crackin niggas. Black Tyrone here.

i don’t think either of you have each other’s hats!

Call me muthafuckin MLK Jr bitch cuz I have a dream where we lynch mafia day 1, and these two simply ain’t it chief

I agree with you that the most likely scenario is that both you and jdance are town

I disagree with you that the best solution to this is to cancel the duel and sacrifice a town player

Someone duel Klaze right now.

It’s too late he did it.

you fucking thrower