[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Thanks

NMA YOU HAVE MY HAT

you duel him

You can’t duel me again. Read the rules virgen.

What’s crackin niggas. Black Tyrone here.

Bazinga boy is sus as fuck

FUCKING THROWERS

I don’t know if I can.

Klaze, I believe you stole my hat!

Kill yourself. Don’t play here again after your throne of lies ban ends.

:salt:

I can’t duel again - just checked the rules. Someone duel klaze.

Not going to challenge.

???

I am Matticus Aurelius

1 Like

What’s crackin niggas. Black Tyrone here.

It is with a heavy heart that I must confess something of deep import. My real name is Black Bartholemew. I have been in black face this entire time. I left my old community after catching an insider trading charge and came here to turn over a new leaf. Rather than deal in market secrets, I decided to deal in illicit drugs.

This is my way of atoning for my lies. I apologize to all those I have offended in the community. And To all the wives I fucked. And to all the kids I got hooked on heroin. I am a bad man, and by saving you all from yourselves I hope I will be redeemed.

LBJ you are ding God’s work for taking one for the team. Unless one of them is scum and you threw your life away.

Waiting for someone to duel Klaze here. You have no risk of dying if you do - he will get lynched.

Neither seemed particularly scummy, and if anything were 3rd party meaning I should definitely stop it. But what do I know, I’m just a bad little boy that thought he could escape his past.

I believe y’all should go after ewiz/Dan tho esp since I’m now confirmed town

I will re-read the thread and might challenge him if I see enough evidence. But I doubt I will.

I’m just gonna keep dueling NMA until he dies