[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

I believe he explained why already.

Why?

LBJ continues to be the worst player on the site - sacrifices himself as presumably town to save potential scum.

You’re genuinely the dumbest mafia I’ve seen, I think.

He’s outed scum just abusing the only day he gets to live. Just ignore him.

Bazingaboy is a dirty Hat Thief!

He is the third party for sure. There is no reason to lynch benny at this point.

Why? Because 1# It’s fucking unbearable having Nma and Benny in the same game, and benny is an intolerable player on his own as well, and 2# Bazingaboy is more or less confirmed town as he willingly wanted to duel Nmagane, a duel he would probably lose seeing people’s reactions to Jdance (Theyre Both Town, Nma is Better)"

Hilariously, if we throw down majority on Bazinga right now, Benny dies to the Minimum Effort Per Day rule. And Stove too.

I don’t think that applies if it was an early majority hammer though right? Only if the timer runs out.

Bazingaboy is a dirty Hat Thief!

Embrace death.

Everyone wanted to duel nma. What is your point?

“1#” [sic] (The point sign goes before the number for the record) is Not an argument.
#2 is just nonsense fake logic. He wanted to duel me as he thought he would win - just like how you thought I was going to get lynched today vs jdance.

pound sign*

Nobody here has played with benny and nma before I guess

In fact they all have. You’re just an incredibly poor player.

I’m against policy lynching.

Anyone who’s actually starting the duels should mostly not be the ones lynched on D1, except in extreme cases. Tell me why you prefer a bazinga lynch over benny then.

I’m against people who town read each other for any reason, cheating or otherwise

Hahahaha! What a joke!

nmagane and klaze name a more iconic rivalry