[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Asian cowboy hat is now pretending to be stupid instead of evil

this is what im referring to btw

Iā€™m not sure I follow your logic here but Iā€™m glad youā€™re making the right choice.

By the way Klaze pretends to suicide/lynch himself every game heā€™s mafia. Just for the players who didnā€™t know that.

@roragok Hammer bazingaboy Please so I can go to sleep.

Go to sleep? Itā€™s like 7AM in Egypt.

If you havenā€™t noticed Iā€™ve been posting in this thread since it started.

Been up for 19 hours - Itā€™s no big deal but I donā€™t really feel like staying up too much longer for a Done deal lynch.

Can you switch your vote to bazinga yet? Just stop wasting our time. Youā€™re not going to win by making me stay up longer.

what happened is that I misread him saying ā€œdamn it I was going to kill benny or die tryingā€ as ā€œdamn it I was third party and you foiled my plansā€

Anyways Iā€™ll probably maintain my vote for now since I was probably wrong to deny the possibility that bazinga could be third party earlier on

ah - Thatā€™s what I figured.
I just donā€™t understand how lynching Zero Post Benny could be better in any situation - even from an entertainment point of view. Epok and Klaze are hilarious.

lol

Fake nervous laughter

:vb-embarassed-laugh: < ā€“ Epok

At the failure of teammate

Why would anyone be voting on benny at this point? I really donā€™t get it.

Dumb or scum.

Ez game boys

Hammer this simpleton

@Derumination @yns @ironstove @anon75925521 @bazingaboy @Roragok @old_electrowizard_acc

Somebody hammer.

Unlynch bazingaboy

Turns out kkat appears scummy to me. He and Matt.

He just @bazinga in a ā€œsomebody hammerā€ bazinga post.

:rolleyes: