[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

It’s not a very clever or logical idea. He wouldn’t just push for a cancel so eagerly - it would be too obvious.

Asian hat boy is building town credit by fake defending me he knows the pressure is onto him

I will lynch bazinga boy

Read the OP fully then reread the thread

Votecount (cross-votes not counted, majority is 8)

bazingaboy (7) - Nmagane, LuckyArtist, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, KrazyKat, Gamut, jones
big-benny (2) - Klaze, epok

L-1 Warning: The next lynchvote on bazingaboy will kill him and end the day.

No, I simply said earlier that you’re probably less likely to be the scum but much more likely to be the third party. That was the only reason why I voted against you, and if the possibility of you being third party is off the table, I’m actually going to change my vote.

No dude, you’re dumb. I’ve fucking read such huge walls of text in this game
Like I didn’t even think there was lynching
If I have to ducking read more I swear to god I’m zeusing myself this game is ridiculous.

That makes no sense. Why would you change your vote ever?

Sorry for stressing you out. I didn’t duel claze because I can’t duel any more today.

this was my only reason for voting bazinga over benny. I don't feel particularly strong about lynching either, and if bazinga being third party is off the table I would probably lean a bit more towards benny

The only reason I didn’t unsign when I saw both benny and nma signed was the possibility of getting rid of one of them D1. By the looks of it none of them are even close to getting lynched, Nma is getting through his “epok+klaze” lynches for the 7th time so I’ll just call it quits here.

I don’t think either of you have each other’s hats!

Dammit klaze I did this to kill them or die too

Klaze knows this rule and is pretending. He is mafia.

Nice try but you’re still not very clever.

i have no idea if that was an intentional fakeout or not

but it seems like I was wrong about bazinga not being third party

Blub the Blue Blob (Klaze) attempts to stop Steve (bazingaboy) from his crazed vendetta against big-benny, but to no avail. The crowd remains bloodthirsty and will not stand for another interruption in their quest for their stolen hats.

Votecount (cross-votes not counted, majority is 8)

bazingaboy (7) - Nmagane, LuckyArtist, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, KrazyKat, Gamut, jones
big-benny (2) - Klaze, epok

L-1 Warning: The next lynchvote on bazingaboy will kill him and end the day.

Why would you lean towards benny when Bazingaboy has shown such behavior? I see no reason to think Bazingaboy is a town player - null at best - and he is still probable to be mafia.

well it seems like I was wrong in the end as bazinga basically confirmed himself to be third party (I think) after klaze tried to cancel the duel

so yeah I’m not switching votes anymore lol