[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Don't hang your hat higher than you can reach

What’s crackin niggas. Black Tyrone here. I dont know who the fuck stole my hat but best believe I ain’t going out like a punk.

Real niggas like me don’t wake up till noon, shiiit gotta be makin deals slangin dope y’all know what I mean, AND THEN I still gotta blow my tree before I start na day so stop trippin on me being late to this meeting.

How in the fuck do we got niggas tryna do the 10 pace turnaround already tho? Y’all lookin more foolish than a rapper without bodyguards and just like I used to jump those bustas before settling down here in TT, town about to jump one of y’all realll quick

1 Like

Lbj is scum btw. Stop immediate dueling you fucking idiots

How do you know? Even in dire situations such as these, I’d prefer some reliable, objective data to base my conclusions on.

Certainly agreed.

I find this post racially insensitive and base.

We will definately want such data, if reliable.

That much is certain

Read his fucking post morom

I used to call my mom that.

1 Like

Ewiz are you sure you want to lynch this? It looks bad on your character.

Nevermind, lets stop this duel and ewiz can duel LBJ. seems like a decent resolve overall. Or we can make jdance duel him lmao

@iaafr can participants easily refute a duel if its in queue? That seems like a better resolve than going through 5 joke duels

Did you guys not read the OP? A duel can’t be stopped unless someone sacrifices themselves to do so.

You do it.

Nmagane is a dirty hat thief!

THE RULES ARE LIKE 3 PARAGRAPHS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST REAADDD

? He’s scum for sure, retard

That is not an lbj town post