((No reactions thanks))
Yessss kinggg yessss
lmao it disappeared for me again
there must be a thirdmin on the loose
Can u guys kill me I don’t wanna play
I haven’t had any caffeine though so that might be influencing that decision
Also I symphatize with Jdance. I also think it’s way more fun to play as scum - sadly I rolled town again.
Klaze is mafia
That is sad.
Take back the duel then
Yeah we’re teammates
How?
No we’re nto
Who’s your teammate then?
I take back the fuel
I’ve changed my mind I found my hat
11 other unknown players.
That’s sad then, as we’re definitively lynching you today.
Lynch me
No you’re not.
Also if we just chose to give in to getting rid of people who didnt wanna play we’d giving scum free kills right? I don’t get if they have an explicit nk or if their nights are just to talk