[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Well why are you parading around your “mistake” (and I don’t mean how your parents did at your birthday party ( year one ) ) hahahahahahahaha!

Nmagane 100% cleared benny on multiple occasions.

Anyway some thoughts: this was my first real game as mafia without an intentionally griefing team-mate (yns previously) so I wanted to have some fun with it.

We do that every game - it’s a very blatant inside joke.

that could him being bad

not cheating

and even if it was cheating (i don’t think it is) it wasn’t his wrong vote that ended the game in a loss

It isn’t relevant to the game. I still scumread you and you killed me because you knew I would fuck you up

I think hindsight Benny bringing up my death so casually like 50 posts in after they were all hat dueling was super weird.

Oh he was talking about Nmagane doing it. Thought he was referring to me hahaha!

It’s gamethrowing to tell your teammates that you 100% clear a person you’ve known for many years.

1 Like

No you wouldn’t of.

Even with obvious cheating, my reads prove superior to @Nmagane’s

it’s gamethrowing by my standards to snap vote in f3 without reading the previous days and considering the play from then

@SOPHIE

In the context of the game everyone is aware he is being hyperbolic. Don’t try and subtract inside jokes from the site from the site’s games.

Nmagane literally told everyone that Benny was 100% town.

pretty obvious here Benny told nma who is mafia

that doesn’t mean everyone should believe him

the correct response if you think it’s a dumb meme is to ignore the clear, not to call it cheating

I didn’t tell nmagane who was mafia I got the mafia lynched myself.

It is very obvious and is the main reason why I scumread benny at all. Nma’s tone towards Benny made it crystal clear that he knew benny was scum.

it’s not even cheating to misrepresent your own reads as town

i can townclear somebody for no reason as a reaction test

there’s nothing in the rules that says you have to be honest about your reads or to have good reasons for them

What do you mean? You made as many misreads as I did (up to the point you died)