[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I had a feeling it was one of them. Nice job 100% clearing each other.

Very well played benny.

@sdadasdas @jones @roragok @yns

Yeah, Iā€™m never going to sign a game with both of them again. I guess they shouldnā€™t be given even a smidge of doubt that theyā€™d play to their own wincons and stay out of eachothers communications.

I just donā€™t get why no town players went back and brought up the D1 situation.

The reason gamut and krazykat looked so bad in rushing the bazingaboy hammer was because they had a partner to save.

This was winnable for town.

just posting here to be the first non-nma dead guy to talk

edit: nvm it was matticus

thanks for playing, i liked your approach

You were a great addition to the game. Hope to see you again soon!

gg everyone

What does this even mean? I played fully to my win condition and you lynched me when I was obviously town, throwing the final day.

Posted in graveyard chat 2 days ago

We didnā€™t cheat by the way.

Iā€™m sure your thousand posts in your graveyard chat might of come true! How about any of your in-game predictions coming true - now that WOULD be a treat!

like did you guys think gamut and krazykat would look bad and rush hammer on a town/town duel?

town players this game just sucked and you guys keep bringing up this cheating paranoia as an excuse for why you all fucking suck

It thought that it was more taking opporunity on someone dueling an afk player and getting an easy lynch from that rather than having a partner there.

3/3

For the record I didnā€™t cheat but I came up with a plan pretty quickly on. I looked at the town players and didnā€™t see much of a challenge so I got my two mafia partners lynched and then wanted to see how long I could prolong the game. Towards the end I realized it would be ironic and comedic (as well as skilled) to keep nmagane and epok as the two surviving town members at the end of the game.

they get a free easy lynch either way if itā€™s town town, guaranteed

why rush hammer and look bad?

Why is ironstove in there twice?

Because I made a mistake and editing isnā€™t allowed in mafia?