[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I wanted to play this game more than I did, it just lined up shitty with my schedule. We asked IAAFR to open the thread at midnight on D2 because I knew I wouldn’t have time to play D3 properly otherwise - that didn’t happen, then when I didn’t get the kill we asked for and realised I was just going to be food to make Benny look good, I didn’t really try to do much else.

Still don’t think I sucked though. Still think Benny wouldn’t have made it to the end if it weren’t for some of my Quality Gameplay.

LMAO ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ASKED FOR A LATE START AND DIDNT GET IT BUT BENNY ASKED FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT AND GOT IT?

Or was Benny doing more lying

Do I REALLY have to go back and fucking highlight Benny and nmas shit ass reaction to me calling Benny scum and deflecting your afk patterns because he’s actual scum that did that n1?

Well, for everyone else. I’m sure you and kkat felt used.

God people are fucking morons

I can’t believe iaafr and all his posts about this game. Did Benny send you some fucking shrooms or something with his YouTube winnings?

I love you

Brb I’m going to go get a piece of water and omg not go afk right after the pressures on me, as Benny insisted had confirmed gamut, OH I DONT KNOW, A THOUSAND TIMES

Benny and Nma both going afk when I call them dogshit liars and Benny scum? Yeah you’re right guys!! It’s just such good play, town was so awful.

A piece of water? What?

2 Likes

I felt especially fucked over by IAAFR here:

This post especially had me thinking.... what the fuck? It was 11pm when you made the post. There isn't work involved in phase changes in this format. You know all the roles, we had told you our kill - it would have taken just as much effort to type "Day 3 has begun, epok has died and he was a Town Hatter, duels will process at 11am." I think even if the Klaze mishap went through, I might have been able to play it off if I had 3 hours at a PC instead of 1 hour on a bus on my shitty phone.

Just go next. No more post game analysis please, hit it and forget it.

Shut the fuck up there’s absolutely reason to discuss this

Yes that’s what I’m saying.

That makes it look SO BAD ON ACCOUNT OF IIAFR

I am actually so disappointed.

There’s no reason to discuss this, sign the next game and let’s go.
You finish a dota game you immeditaely queue next.

Zzz

Why don’t you go read your fucking post.

Which post? You said that you were getting a piece of water

I missed this request if it happened. Apologies.

Nyte can you grab me a piece of that water on your way back