[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

he tried to hat duel someone keep the fuck up

Lol. Yeah he’s totally town as a result.

I’m town and your scum

You keep saying I’m scum and then you say I’m stupid town which one is it

Scum

1 Like

Mafia did not have day or pregame chat so i don't think they coordinated lynches or anything.

I hammered bazingaboy.

one or both of these has to be mafia imo.

either that or no mafia voted bazinga?

KrazyKat
Gamut

i find it hard to believe that no mafia would vote bazinga.

Yes that is very valid and is part of how I came to my read on Krazy Kat. It’s a process of elimination - Mafia at its core.

KrazyKat you stole my hat you piece of shit

I didn’t describe why I thought Gamut was scum – and neither did Benny it looks like. KKat and Gamut were pushing aggressively on lynches D1 which looked scummy to me. From (my) town perspective none of my options looked great, but I erred on the side of lynching the aggressors. As far as we know all of the combatants in the duels could have been town. If I were to pick the one that would most likely be scum at this point of the four, I’d pick Benny.

i think kkat has to be scum

i dont want to live in a world where gamut stole my hat.

I thought KKat looked the most scummy on D1 as I’ve never seen him push that hard on someone. He usually plays more passively. I was slightly confused why NMA + Benny went on Gamut instead, but after reading it Gamut was also uncharacteristically pushing aggressively on LBJ and Bazinga. Gamut usually tries to pick out scum, but not as assertively as he did this game.

MISSING

image image
Add your hat to this list.

It still doesn’t make complete sense to me why they would push on Bazinga if Benny is also town. I’d also like to think more about dingaling and why he was killed. I know it could just be random but there could be something to glean from that.

Big Benny, I Believe You Have My Hat!

I could see nma being third party tbh

IIAFR is typing. This should be good hahaha!

Epok removed from game due to sub-optimal play and performance.

Hopefully.