[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Not sure why people think lynching bazinga is scummy. It seemed obvious that he was 3rd party when he threw down the challenge on someone who didn’t have any posts yet.

How come you haven’t responded to Roragok outing you as scum? It’s you and Gamut.

Nevermind, I take that back!

Duel Update

These are the duel requests that are currently queued. The duel will process in a little less than 3 hours, at 10pm EST.

Please let me know if I've missed any duel actions.

EDIT: Removed Klaze's cancelled duel.

Krazy-Kat, I believe you have my Hat!

You missed nyte’s duel on me.

With respect to the above two posts, I have not processed those duels because they lack bold font.

@jones if you want me to process your duel you need to bold it (double asterisk tags).

Krazy-Kat, I believe you have my Hat!

Of course they did. You never "formulate" reads, and when others do it, you call them narcissists and tryhards. Have you ever explained your read on someone beyond saying "Your scum" or "Lynch x"?

I think you might just be the saddest attention-beggar I’ve ever seen in Mafia.

What are your other thoughts today?

Well three people tried to start duels on both days. nma, klaze, and yns. I’m thinking 3rd party might be one of them.

Not sure I agree with rora’s thought that all the challengers are town.

Other than that, I see the same people going on the same people like every game.

i think this part about gamut is false.

It could be. I’ve only played three games with Gamut. Two were him as scum, one with him as town.

The other mystery player for me is ironstove. Never played with him except with him as host.

I think if you consider Ironstove to be town than Gamut would be mafia through process of elimination (After a series of town-clears)

Iron stove is going to get zuesed has he even posted yet

Who?

Can anyone explain why krazykat won’t shut the fuck up about 3rd party

I wanna flip him at this point

I temporarily rescind my condemnation