[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

WTF I don’t see either as scum. @old_electrowizard_acc please explain your lynch.

That’s really rather unfortunate that you wanted two town dead today, unless of course, you’re scum and people think you’re scummier than I am and you get lynched? I’m guessing you’re just dumb town. Good work deepthroat.

I have to read everything up now as I just got home. Joy. Jdance fucking cancelled a duel that may have prevented a lost hatter win, but kills a town for it and we get no reveal. I’m not sure that was a wise move.

It’s klaze roragok matticus and whoever else I accused earlier

Yeah? So why did you then kill yourself for nothing. And why do you think it’s them?

Yawn Get a life Christina stop trolling me.

It was because they voted a certain way I don’t remember

Don’t remember sounds great glad to have you as town.

yes it wasnt a wise move for that reason, as i pointed out earlier sacrificing is pointless lol

however im feeling jaded and at this point i might cancel so we can hop back on nmagane and i can fuckin exit. It seems like nmagane is content with any flip but i wanna “see” some “stuff” so im gonna wait rn

Yeah cancel man. Someone else should hop back on Nmagane (can’t be dueled for the rest of the day - epok doesn’t know this because he doesn’t read the rules)!

I believe only the first duel may be cancelled as per the OP.

Tbh I’ll be real happy if I get lynched out of this game.

The klaze nma (and Nma/Benny) dynamic is just too fucking horrid at this point.

I will say that I find Nma to be the worse perpetrator in all of it, I don’t care how accurate he may be, all things considered. he makes me want this site to implode with his shitty, stuffy attitude

I hope someone takes you out tomorrow. How aggravating that my duel didn’t go through.

Alright, I’m empowered by Canadian turkey meat and anime, I’m ready to be a gamer.

grins

It’s comedy - I am the #1 winner of the site’s comedy olympics tournament.

*Retard Olympics - good job! Gold star.

Another Comedic Masterpiece by me. The crowds chanting my name ever louder.

What did you mean by this?