[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Playing with Actual Personality Politics players (Klaze, Epok) ruins the fun for everyone and makes the game not worth playing. I am “Blimp Pippinstock” the town hatter - enjoy your joke of a game with Joke players. Town has already lost.

You are terrible. You’re blinded by personal bias and you lynch the same people every game instead of keeping an objective view on the game. But previously, when you’ve done this, you’ve eventually (through someone else being so insanely scummy, or if your hypertunnel towntold hard) stopped tunneling. When you’re town you just keep going and chalk your bad reads up to the lynched person for playing terrible.

The reason I think Klaze is mafia because I thought he was a better player than this so he wouldn’t do it as town - but he might just be truly Insane and dumb seeing his out of mafia posts (blog thread, etc).
Epok doesn’t even matter - He could be anything - Just ban him from all future games.
Krazy Kat is 100% mafia.

Blah blah - the monkey is talking!

You’ve lynched dan 6 consecutive times and we’re the personality politics players?

Yes.

This post ( and the similar one by klaze also above it ) is just the epitome of english third language gibberish - Low intellect - high Bias - and no actual Skill.

I meant what I wrote in those threads, it’s very unfun playing with a player who doesn’t try to lynch scum but lynches based on whether or not he likes that person. During your time on the new site you’ve harassed and shit-talked dan constantly, both in mafia games and in other threads. You’ve also lynched him every single game. If you’re going to state that’s coincidence I’m not going to respond to you any further

It is coincidence and I don’t want you to respond to me any further because you’re an extremely terrible player (if you’re town and think I’m mafia) or a very transparent scum.

People should Lynch Jacob when he says shit he clearly doesn't believe lol. This is a really desparate attempt to towntells and this beginning to a new day where you disregard people who called you out for having shit reads the day before and your outright dismissiveness of them only makes your scuminess more obvious to me

That’s ironic since you are the transparent scum here, just like last game.

Epok making the best of his first time making it past Day 1 by engaging in maximum personality politics with his newfound power.

1 Like

Lmao

Epok’s mafia partners are likely screaming at him in the chat about an obvious lynch onto town and regretting not getting him lynched Day 1 as a town-tell for mafia.

Please, call me Kermit.

You and epok already ruined this game if you’re both town, so I would post my role PM here - but I respect some players in this game too much to ruin it further.
Have fun with your Terrible Delusions.

The outcomes of the D1 duels were going to be disastrous, this setup is similar to Texas Justice. Don’t blame me.

Glad to see at least one person understands this setup.

I understand it.

Who should we duel today?