[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Gamut.

If you are town you ruined the game, making the absolute worst plays you can possibly make D1.

1. You cried for a cancel, which an incredibly stupid player actually fell for, ensuring that we would lose at least 1 town player (instead of maximum 1).

2. You then proceeded to lynch blatant town based on personality politics

Gamut, I believe you have my Hat!

Gamut, I believe you have my Hat!

And here we go with the auto townclearing. Benny made a total of 2 posts before this, and you're already speaking to him as if he's cleared town.

Iā€™ve know nmagane for about six years - he can read me better than you can.

1. A lie - I didnā€™t cry for a cancel and the math is wrong, Just a terrible lie all around - anyone who read the day knows youā€™re lying here.

2. I didnā€™t lynch a blatant town based on personality politics. Just ANOTHER lie!

I posted more than twice before that also.

Where in the post does it say I am town clearing him? You are biased and delusional - or terrible scum!

When did he call for canceling the duel?

I did say that it would be preferable to duel mafia over a town vs town duel but he is twisting the words and lying as I did not directly call for it

I highly suspected KKat as well. He was acting more confidently than usual and pushing hard for the lynch.

This one is particularly disgusting, as he wrote this to a completely new player (im_cool_your_weird) in attempt to fool him to self-lynch

Pushing someone who is advocating for a duel cancel to cancel it himself is a way to test him - as a mafia would advocate for it but not do it themselves.

Klaze is terrible as strawmanning and lying which is quite sad as itā€™s the only thing he can do. Have you tried actually playing mafia?

Thereā€™s no 100% scum/townreads at the start of D1, where you desperately wanted a cancel. Canceling the lynch like that is a completely terrible move no matter the circumstances.

Yes there is

I 100% town read jdance and myself.

Krazy kat - when mafia - repeatedly states that he ā€œUncertainā€ and ā€œUnsureā€

Given the lack of information from D1, itā€™s likely that they are both town.