[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Scroll up there it’s somewhere

Here’s my take on canceling duels: I don’t think we should ever cancel duels, because a town player would only ever cancel, right? The idea is that you should really think through your choice but obviously that wasn’t done on d1.

Good on lbj for cancelling the duel, but I’m not sure how people were saying they were scumreading klaze but not dueling him? That’s really confusing. I’m going to start D2 and I’ll post my thoughts in a bit.

man what if matty is outplaying me

i didnt read his d1 posts all too heavily, seemed normal to me

I’m done. Consider me Zeused.

whats rong :sadpepegun:

You caught me. Just kidding. I’m town of course.

This is obvious, but scum is this pool of players (unless Nma and Benny are scum):
Roragok
Klaze
yns
Gamut
krazykat

NMA claims to know yns is town, so that really leaves us with the 4 remaining.

Unfortunately ewiz dueled nyte or we could resolve one of the four in that pool and if it’s not one of them then possibly go for NMA/Benny.

So it’s one of two possibilities, or some weird stuff is going on:
Roragok
Klaze – Third party
Gamut
krazykat

Or:
NMA – Third party?
Benny
yns - Third party?
Rora

Why are you taking Nma’s “100% townclears” as facts? You even removed ironstove, which he claimed to have placed intentionally to prove me, a blatant lie after being caught clearing people at random - which proves that you just looked at his reads and checked people off a list.

You have total as both. That’s scummy.

Roragok*

It’s one story or the other.

day 2 notes:

ok, so we got a duel with klaze and nma, I’m going to be voting for klaze based on d1, but let’s keep reading.

so big-benny seems towny now that i’m reading more of him. I’m going to move him into town.

matty seems towny now, moving him to town

epok seeming a little more scummy, might be confirmation bias here because he’s both defending klaze and going after a town read.

yns moved to town

klaze seems more towny too, hard to tell. could this ultra tunneling really be town vs town?

Wait what, nma has 100% town cleared me? WTF? This is really fucking odd. I literally had 1 post of gibberish on d1

nma moved to scum.

scum reads holding from D1:

jones

new scum read:

nma

Nma, I need you to explain how you put me on your town read list. This seems like a big scum slip, usually scum players are not trying to attain real reads in the game and putting in an afk player to your town read list is something I normally see scum players do by picking random players on the list to create the illusion that they’re engaged.

Based on nma’s interaction with klaze, I think a duel between the two would be the best, I think if one flips scum that town clears the other fmpov because I don’t see how the interaction could have happened between two scum players on the same team.

No it’s not, and if you think that you’re fucking retarded. Even if Nmagane is town he could easily (and probably is) wrong

towny:
deepthroat
roragok
yns
im_cool
krazykat
jdance
big-benny
matticus

scummy:
jones
nma
epok

nullish:
gamut
klaze

Nma, I need you to explain how you put me on your town read list.

I had 1 post in all of D1 which was a bunch of typos from typing on my phone drunk.

This seems like a big scum slip, usually scum players are not trying to attain real reads in the game and putting in an afk player to your town read list is something I normally see scum players do by picking random players on the list to create the illusion that they’re engaged.

Based on nma’s interaction with klaze, I think a duel between the two would be the best, I think if one flips scum that town clears the other fmpov because I don’t see how the interaction could have happened between two scum players on the same team.

Not even. You had zero posts prior to that post.

You fail to realize that due to poor town choices we were never given the opportunity to test nma.