[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

He is scum which only means that your scum reads are also wrong.

I agree with one of your scumreads based on a host post angleshoot and I donā€™t know what to make of your main scumread. One of your scumreads is me. Yeah dude, youā€™re at the bottom of my null reads.

Yes... yes...

lynch Jones

Gamut and Krazy-Kat are without a doubt mafia partners but more sickingly are very blatantly playing the AFK mafia strategy which is a waste of time.

Nmagane is 100% town Iā€™m positive and so is Jones.

Roragok is guaranteed town. Krazy-Kat and Gamut are both mafia.

Klaze is likely malicious town or third party.

Both Kkat and Gamut have more posts than you

But Iā€™m not mafia and I did not implicate that they are mafia due to low posts - but due to scummy behavior. Develop reading comprehension.

Stick to answering questions.

And I didnā€™t say you implicated they were mafia. Iā€™m saying you shouldnā€™t point out other players lack of posts, when you yourself have less posts than them.

Why did you start your post with and as if you were elaborating on some actual points you had just made prior? I donā€™t see any posts. The obvious implication is that playing AFK as mafia is a much cheesier tactic than playing AFK as town for very blatant reasons.

And also: I very blatantly do not have less posts than them. Krazy-Kat has 4 and Gamut has 22. I have 23. I was away for Day 1 and I explained this to the host in private messages that it was due to personal reasons which he understood.

You are the only person bar Epok stupid enough to defend a mafia player with 4 posts in a 653 post thread as anything but unfun and unfair.

Notice how I started my second post with "And" as I had actually just made a point prior unlike you.

People were defending you yesterday when you had a total of 1 post. Iā€™m of course including D1 posts when Iā€™m counting the total amount of posts

Itā€™s amazing how dirty I feel talking to you having to reuse the same arguments over and over but it never fails me that your reading comprehension seems to glide over about 60% of someoneā€™s posts even when theyā€™re talking directly at you. I addressed the D1 situation in my post. Not only that, but you havenā€™t responded to my argument that playing scummy mafia is a lot cheesier than playing scummy town. You are incapable of picking up on any arguments and have weird and obsecure, david lynch tier, avant-garde discussions seemingly with yourself in a language only the cloud people could possibly work their head around.

The language is metaphorical and is referring to your weird tonalities by the way, your actual vocabulary is quite trite.

Once again missing (ignoring?) my main point. I have explained the D1 situation. Gamut and Krazy-Kat are not occupied with personal affairs.