[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Your fake quote also doesn’t work and ignores the argument I have made three times already that playing AFK as town and then explaining why you were AFK (personal matters) to the host is a lot less cheesy than intentionally pretending to be occupied as a mafia player.

If a player is AFK (By your definition, KKat, Gamut and Yourself pass for your definition of AFK), how are people supposed to read you, no one can read an AFK player except for Nmagane.

How are you missing my point every time. You’re pretending to be stupid to gauge reactions.

How are people supposed to know what is stopping someone from posting, it's not like you let us know that you were busy.

This has nothing to do with “reading players”; Gamut and Krazy-Kat are blatantly mafia.

It has come to my attention that there is a serious cognitive dissonance between your vocabulary (full-stops, basic level) and your complete lack of perceptive ability which has alerted me to the fact that you’re attempting to troll right now. I don’t say that as some weird psuedo-way of making you seem unintelligent; there is just no way you missed the point that many times. You are either gauging me for reading reasons or just trying to emulate Nmagane for unknown reasons. Regardless, you’re wasting my time.

So you are aware that Nmagane is constantly refusing to answer questions given to him and instead keeps asking questions of his own, I'm glad to hear that.

You just implicated that you are refusing to answer questions and instead asking questions by the way which it seems to me you didn’t mean to (unsurprising). Nmagane is one of the best players on the site so is playing to town’s benefit when he asks questions. You are one of the worst players on the site and play to town’s detriment when you emulate him.

Not to mention the lack of cognitive back-bone that leads to biting someone’s style in the first place. Not that I’d expect much from the site’s biggest wall-flower persona grins at this.

You perceived my posts as Trolling and that I refused to answer questions given to me, then immediately drew parallels to Nmagane’s playstyle.

They’re trolling as with you there’s no town benefit intent behind it. You lack any good reads or input all game while nmagane consistently uses the questions to draft up reads.

It’s actually the complete opposite, but you wouldn’t ever admit to this seeing as you’re his friend.

Proof: I ask questions and tunnel people, then I change my votes depending on the situation.
Nmagane asks questions and tunnels people, then proceeds to have his vote on the same person until either he or the tunneled person gets lynched. You can go through previous games to see this in action.

How a Normal Person Debates:

-Reads your arguments and takes them in.
-Responds to them in chronological order.

How Klaze debates:
-Reads your arguments
-Writes them down on paper each on a line then cuts the paper in half downways
-Rearranges the arguments so they don’t make sense anymore
-Writes nmagane on identical strips of paper and then places them at the backfront of some of your arguments
-Now: with a twisted mess of paper and scrap, Klaze will then somehow misread his own ramblings and his ideas will twist and confine in his own head
-He attemps to articulate these ideas in the thread to the mass confusion of others.

I actually laughed at this. Maybe you aren’t as bad as I thought.

Nyte has called like half the game scum today. The only one she made an argument about was Matty. I believe she’s scum and her calling out gamut was a bus

What are your thoughts on Matty?

He seems like really fucking dumb town, from the game(s? I think it was just one) that I’ve played with him before.

He’s usually better than this, I think he’s the scummiest player by far right now.

This post is really bad. Reevaluating my Matty position

I could see nyte bussing matty. I can see a world where they’re both scum. Idk my nyte read is almost all tonally based: she strikes me as very much the same as last game