[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I don’t trust you or Benny

Besides as a lost hatter Benny wouldn’t win if he won vs kkat flipping red.

What does it matter if the targets are correct?

What matters is if Benny is mad hatter and kkat is not.
Duh…?

Then lynch benny+gamut next day?

This.

Perhaps you’ve forgotten that my initial reads were on you and Benny as mad hatters and nma as lost hatter.

I just consider it precaution.

Nah. if people don’t read nyte’s most recent posts and see her as playing the same as she did last game, I’d rather be lynched out

I didn’t tunnel you or nma this game. I deserve a medal.

1 Like

She’s not

BTW, the rules never specified, but does the lost hatter (3p) die after winning a duel vs town?

or is it unannounced? I’m not sure if this was already discussed and how the scenario plays out to have sort of a rogue player with no win con left in the game still actively in the game.

I don’t think ewiz is scum here but I’m not even sure Jones is either

I’m pmsing, there’s no way I’m playing the same entirely.

1 Like

Lost hatter dies EOD D3.

Votecount

DEEPTHROAT vs jones. Majority is 6 (excluding DEEPTHROAT and jones, who are already automatically considered voting each other)

DEEPTHROAT (5) - Nmagane, Matticus, Gamut, jdance, epok
jones (4) - ironstove, yns, Klaze, Roragok

Not Voting (2) - krazykat, big-benny

L-1 Warning: Next vote on DEEPTHROAT will kill him and end the day.

Deadline is at 10pm EST and whoever has more votes will automatically die at that point. Ties will extend day until the tie is broken, not randed.

I’m pmsing too.

The lost hatter wins their game when they win vs a town or lose vs a mad hatter

This is an extremely interesting aspect that gives you quite an advantage when it comes to mafia.

I’m saying what if the win con is achieved prior to D3 in the town side, does the lost hatter stay alive until EOD D3, or does he die then and there, or does he continue to live as he already achieved his win con?

I knew it!