[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

You didn’t even read what you were replying to.

Why? I’m scum/3p and Matty is town right? Vote me out then.

Don’t play dumb.

I think Klaze is perfectly embodying 3p playstyle right now.

Gamut and Krazy-Kat are mafia and are still employing the afk mafia strategy.

No, you’re both potential Third Party players.

I won’t duel D3.

Agreed. The third mafia and LostHatter are certainly posting very actively though.

I don’t think people realize that in virtually every game one or two mafia are sitting at three posts. It’s an abused strategy that works even better on this forum as people can’t drop personality politics for two seconds. No matter what you will have Klaze and Epok tunneling us for no reason with other disputes over spill-over from the blog thread. Playing AFK as mafia works every time and players are too stupid to comprehend what’s going on.

1 Like

Players are too stupid to realize they tunnel epok every time too.

1 Like

This.

I know some users will have difficulty with that so here it is dumbed down:

This community can’t leave personal grievances at the door in mafia threads so the optimal play for mafia every single time is just to sit back.

I knew Klaze was prepping for a duel on me and the last part about not winning is just completely obvious.

I’m glad you dumbed it down for Nma. Perhaps after the game you two can reflect further on your wisdom.

Lynch Krazy-Kat. Let him flip. And then see what happens to the game when Gamut and Blank have to clammer and clasp to defend themselves rather than sitting back. I promise you will see the worst and most blatant lying of your entire life.

I agree.

I will duel him tomorrow.

I will not as I’m suspected 3p. Good luck.

I think stove should duel him, or I will. I don’t think Benny should.

Benny isn’t 3p.