[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Benny, I believe you have my fucking hat.

How are the scummiest looking people not acknowledging being called scum? I find it super weird.

No - the fact that you clearly didnā€™t list krazy cat when heā€™s the most obvious mafia (more so than yourself - as if it were possible!) essentially means that YOURE the mafia and Yns, Benny, and matty are all town.

This is very wrong.

Itā€™s epoch Kkat and Gamut

They donā€™t know how to lie and that is why they refrained from posting for two entire days. The thought of lying in such a basic way as to claim theyā€™re not scum sets off alarm bells inside their head and sparks shoot out. They can just post to nobody in particular over and over as lying is simply not in their tonal vocabulary.

Kkat is not the most obvious, gamut actually is.

But you were just townreading kkat

No itā€™s kkat - for most experienced players whoā€™ve played with him a lot before, at least

Youā€™re telling me yns canā€™t simply lie? What?

She said most obvious.

Thatā€™s exactly what she said in the post you quoted. Your mafiea

I am quite blatantly referring to Gamut.

Why do you think KK is obvious maf? Iā€™ve seen at least three moments this game he looked strong town to me.

I have played thousands of games with him. He is mafia.

@jones Another example of him lacking the basic essence of lying that he just talks about pointless trite once again.

I never said kkat was town you fucking bird brain. You are either mafia or you need to pay more attention.

I said Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s a mad hatter. I think someone might be taking advantage of his posting this game.

Iā€™m taking advantage of his posting to deduce accurately that hes scum

Yes but I was even more blatantly referring to ynsā€¦

Your scum.