[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Your lying

Notice how Gamut stopped posting just as some actual heat was about to be turned on (he barely answered any questions).

I Believe Your Scum.

KKat’s play on D1 seemed forced and to top it off he was only targeting 3ps. When he was getting voted he made some filler posts instead of defending himself in his usual way.

No you don’t you know who the scum are (your one of them)

Your lying.

*deducing alignment…*

Does it really make sense that epok is scum and was trying to duel KKat on D2 with two others queued?

Can I just restate on how the afk mafia strategy works as this forum is too involved in personality politics to notice when a very blatant mafia stops posting immediately after being questioned.

I’m really not surprised that this Epok somehow plays worse past Day 1 but seeing it in action for the first time is still enthralling.

Yes.

Yes as it is less likely that he would be picked for the duel - and it would give him large town credibility if he did (as KKat is clearly going to lose in that duel).
A mafia on mafia duel is not out of the ordinary.

Seems like an unnecessary risk to me.

100% true. From now on I will @KrazyKat as often as possible to discourage his game style

Thanks. @Gamut and @Krazy-kat are mafia.

It’s barely even a risk - considering KrazyKat is guaranteed to get dueled and lynched at one point.

Or Gamut.

@Gamut is online on the forum and has been for the past ten minutes but hasn’t said anything since we started questioning him.

Seems really bad chums.

That’s not a proper sentence