[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Bye

You wonā€™t play another game with them because we didnā€™t follow through with forced policy lynches? Thatā€™s odd reasoning.

No because the play is so goddamn bad

Itā€™s circle jerk bad. just look at the contribution (and this is mainly nmagane now, but thatā€™s only because Benny has hardly been present.)

The contribution is just really repetitive holier than thou shit. It moves beyond factioning and pocketing and the dynamics of directing attention and itā€™s just so boring to read.

• I mean heā€™s so HUMBLE that I canā€™t stand it any more.

Why do you keep bringing up Nmagane and Benny as victims of Policy Lynches when it hasn't happened on the new site a single time?

Youā€™re joking right?

Iā€™m not. You can look through every single game, both Benny and Nmagane hasnā€™t been policy lynched a single time (or if they have, itā€™s not more than once) D1

Not sure if I trust nmagane after bazinga flipped green, Iā€™m still undecided

And even so, I donā€™t blame anyone for ā€œpolicyā€ lynching Benny and Nmagane. The dynamic between the two, especially the auto townclearing is extremely unfun to play with.

Iā€™m looking at Benny like heā€™s most likely scum and Iā€™m looking at anyone who swapped(kkat and yns) as scum because they knew bazinga was gunna die and flip green anyway.

As such I consider klaze as a hair more towny than not.

But I still read you as scum.

As I said earlier, the only reason why people follow and sheep Nmagane and Benny is because theyā€™re patronizing, we have a lot of new players, many of them falsely believe theyā€™re the top players as theyā€™re talking down to people constantly. And that they have (unfounded) confidence when posting. Iā€™m not sure why people keep falling for it, itā€™s extremely transparent.

Itā€™s ironic that you say this considering your performance this game has been extremely traumatizing (metaphorically) when put in relation to the results and causes

Iā€™m going to ignore the history of policy lynches as itā€™s just getting off-topic. In this game:

Jdance dueled Nmagane and claimed he didnā€™t even know what it did.
Bazinga dueled Benny even though Benny hadnā€™t made a single post.

This is so scummy.

Benny and Nmagane has a history of making every game theyā€™ve played together in unplayable. I donā€™t blame him for that play at all.

Also Jdance knew exactly what he did when he duelled Nmagane.

Iā€™ve seen enough

nmagane I believe you have my hat

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. Vote however you wish, but I will defend someone every time if I feel itā€™s a policy lynch. I think that makes the game unfun and unplayable as town.

Youā€™re wrong.