[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Epok is just bad.

Kkat was playing way more aggressively than usual and was posting in definitives. Itā€™s definitively odd but I donā€™t view it as necessarily scummy, as Iā€™ve seen scum kkat be both meek and aggressive.

And Gamut?

Scummy. Was pretty much afk the whole day and stated he wouldnā€™t bother to read up, then acted overly confident when lynching bazingaboy.

Nevermind, I take it back .

It's true -- I've lost to you a few times now. I must be really fucking bad!

Yes consistently losing is an indicator of skill.

Lol. Im sitting here wondering how many people are gonna actually hear you out when you cry Wolf or Bad Player or whatever new thing you have to complain about to mask your clearly scummy play that Klaze has once again highlighted for everyone. When are the sheeple going to wake up lol

Do you think Benny is town?

Why not?

If both Benny and Bazinga were town scum wouldnā€™t care who they voted for. Itā€™s still better to come up with a reason, but they could have directed it this way to protect him.

I also think if you are town you would know better than most, so you should tell us what you think about him.

From what I can see he is certainly town.

Okay, good to know.

I was trying to see if there was a good reason why blingabang was NKā€™d, and it lead me to that line of thinking.

led*

He definitely did and Iā€™m blaming you for your scummy ass actions.

If Nma and Benny are town I will never sign another game with them.

Thereā€™s a chance that one of them is scum, but the D1 actions were forced policy lynches.