[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

What brand of clothes you got on bitch I stunted on you everyday in my Gucci shoes

Nyte is mafia along with Krazy-Kat and Gamut. She keeps intentionally ignoring the obvious mafia and then focusing on completely random candidates.

Adidas.

Post in mafia and send require different amount if investments and commitment. Yesterday j was really drunk.

Now I have time to read 300 posts and go back to old threads. Popping into dns for updates does not require that involvement.

I feel like you are just throwing shade at me for no reason.

I think itā€™s kkat over gamut yes.

Itā€™s 100% both of them but itā€™s nice to see someone actually put the discussion back on them. Thanks Roragok!

Yeah, thatā€™s my feeling too.

I donā€™t have solid reads on Gamut since heā€™s been mostly scum in my games.

I town tell only people that wear designer

God damn mobile autocorrect is crushing me.

Nyte I got this Chanel bag down here with your name on it

However, Klaze did put Gamut in his scum list.

No I am just throwing healthy anounts of shade around because this game has been driven (Benny and Nma) by the ā€œafk mafiaā€ narrative.

Not fair to only look at one or two.

Nma claims to have a very very good take on kkat which I could believe, but I donā€™t want to just blindly follow. I initially fell in line with his reading but as I went back it looked less and less ā€œobviousā€ based on my own experiences with kkat and looked more like a middle line that could easily be taken advantage of.

Chalk that up with a scum slip from Nma and it starts to look worse so Iā€™m just testing all the waters. (Donā€™t think I donā€™t see yns potentially trying to pocket me)

Itā€™s true that has been a narrative that has been pushed, itā€™s quite likely to be the case this game with this setup.

Going to quote this when Krazy-Kat flips.

You wouldnā€™t even know if I was pocketing you

For example: this game I have pocketed both Benny and ironstone

Youā€™ve pocketed me too.

In fact Iā€™ve pocketed everyone except you