[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Both Nma and Benny have been extremely quiet.

Let me elaborate on the mistrust further
I don’t trust Nma and benny as a team or on opposing factions. I absolutely believe they may “cheat” outside of the game. I think it is unlikely that both are scum, more likely that you(Matty) are scum with one of them. Whoever is not scum of the two would likely concede the game to a mafia win.

That doesn’t mean I believe it is the case fully this game but it’s looking more correct than kkat and this huge push for him when I think gamut is absolutely a harder scum read than kkat. (Given the possibility of an abused circumstance on kkat)

I don’t care if you quote it…

I have no problems standing by my skepticism you moron.

I don’t agree with this. All three of us wouldn’t make it so blatant. All you’d have to do is realize our narrative is wrong after a mislynch and you’d win the game. NMA has been very active this game – that means not quiet. As for Benny, I believe he was busy for a few days.

You're insane if out of the 13 posters, these are the ones you target for being "insanely quiet".

How about the fact that you haven’t mentioned or talked at all about the Number 1 Mafia suspect (Gamut, 5 posts) or the second (Krazy-Kat, 0 posts).

Hey retard I’m talking about now, CURRENTLY or JUST earlier.

Nma is one of the top posters on the site PERIOD.

I have a life and am not going to sit on the thread all day.

Is this shit for real? Is Benny this unbelievably stupid.

What the fuck do you mean now and then currently as if they’re two different things. And then you say just earlier when the thread has been up for what, two hours?

Wasn’t meant to curse by the way, was left in from the first draft was going to change it to something more suitable.

I still think KrazyKat today is the best choice. I think nmagane is high on my scum list from the post yesterday.

+1

Do I need to go find all your posts about how people going afk is a huge tell you fucking idiot

Please do as I am very clearly not AFK if you read through the entire thread I am posting quite consistently.

You’re 100% the third mafia.

I have been making sure to mention that Benny and NMA are possibly scum since they could be trying to outplay me, however we should target someone else first.

There’s an extremely large difference between “going afk for 5 minutes to prepare food” and “afk all day mafia strategy”

How do you point out and complain about 55 posts multiple times but not bat an eyelid or see anything wrong with the two main mafia suspects being completely afk? Because you’re on their team.

If you think kkat is so high, you’re essentially signing up to Nma bussing his teammate demanding a mafia lynch. I’m not saying he wouldn’t do that at all, btw just pointing it out.

If it eliminates a mafia that’s chill I guess.

Fun fact: you’re complaining about me being afk or “quiet” but the two people that the majority have been accusing of mafia have posted 10% of what I have. Between the two of them.