[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I would never bus a teammate as it’s an extremely game losing strategy. I am town.

And how do you not see that it makes you look suspect.

What? You’re absolutely insane.

I don’t mean that in a hyperbolic way I mean that it has just occurred to me that you are absolutely and infinitely entrenched inside your own head.

Another lie and scum tell

1 Like

My point is, the push on kkat is what seems quite out of place if gamut is also on both their lists but kkat kind of makes them look suspicious. Not willing to part with the kkat lynch on another common mafia read is really suspicious.

The nma defense force is in full effect

I literally don’t care who I lynch out of Krazy-Kat and Gamut; what makes you think otherwise? They’re both 100% mafia.

why Benny feels the need to defend nma in every situation in every game is beyond me

He’s blatantly town.

Oh come on, it’s not beyond you. Anyway it doesn’t matter.

If you haven’t noticed my duel is on gamut - but that doesn’t change the fact that Krazy Kat is over 100% percent scum.

Correct I was being sarcastic

WOW over 100%!!

I might go on Gamut to contradict Rora in the event he is protecting Gamut as scum, and also to honor Klaze’s reads as a confirmed town. My only hesitation is to acknowledge that his judgment was possibly impaired by tunneling nma. I will think a bit more on it.

Impaired on GAMUT !?!

Going AFK for a while shortly to do some college work. Just handing in my two hours notice to @jones.

I wouldn’t mind if you disappeared for the rest of the game.

I go away for 2 minutes to get a piece of water and nyte starts raving and ranting about me employing afk strategy. I don’t want to say she’s mafia as I’ve been town reading her all game but you’re certainly playing to town’s detriment very heavily and not understanding our arguments against Kkat and gamut properly.

A piece of water? My god Nma is jesus