[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Really frustrating how I’ve been playing my hardest through really busy day phases just to have some idiot who coasted for the first two days come out of nowhere and squawk “AFK 100% MAFIA!!!” at you over and over and actually get taken seriously.

Why? I’m trying to structure my lynch around known information and find the best possible target.

Why did it take you ten minutes to type that out? I didn’t coast through the first two days; I was one of the most active on Day 2 and explained my Day 1 absence to the host and asked not to be zeused. They’re not taking me seriously for that reason they’re making up their own minds that every time you post something you seem scummier and scummier.

That’s a bad reply Matty.
You asked and answered the question and it was a bad answer - but you know this that’s why you provided an answer.

I wish I could say your posts have been better.

If you didn’t notice Matthew fold like a lawn chair to my pressure you’re not playing correctly

Please point out any point whereas you were playing “your hardest” (and changing the goal-post of what “your hardest” means in relation to your struggling intellectual abilities is cheating I shouldn’t have to say.)

Actually it just makes you look like you’re sheeping Nma in the way that he wants. You “had a reason” and other people don’t. The HOST even is afking.

That’s because I feel no pressure.

I’m on a bus to see Ne Obliviscaris right now and won’t be able to post much tonifht. I wasn’t going to talk about my angleshoot but I can’t stand this fucking jackass getting taken seriously anymore.

He’s not sheeping me

… this just makes you look more in line with Nma, good job.

Hit me afterwards for some tips on your scum game, it’s severly lacking

Have you been on the bus to see Ne Obliviscaris for two days straight now?

Where were you day one?

It’s true. NMA has been first to respond usually and is making fairly logical assessments. I noted KKat on D1 without him saying it on D2. I noted you were town before he went on deepthroat.

At a friends who had a free house for a day straight after hitting up a techno gig.

It’s undeniable that gamet is mafia

Really? Because that goes against most of klaze THE TOWNS arguments against Nma. We’re you not paying attention?

Did you do drugs?