[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Klaze was tunneling NMA. He may turn out to have read him correctly, but that doesn’t mean he was correct about me.

Is that relevant to the mafia game discussion? No I didn’t as I have dates this week.

You barely posted until today and all of your posts are synonyms of “KK + GAMUT 100% UR DUMB!!!”

I don’t have the cash for excessive drugs.

Have you done drugs in the past month? It’s affecting your mental state you seem slightly retarded right now

Check day 2 and try again. I have sounded nothing like that: if anything that’s what you sound like. All of my posts are articulated without flaw whilst you on the other hand have weird tonal inconsistencies in your alibi and switch between dodging questions to lying very poorly.

Just alcohol and nicotine.

A bit of a joint maybe at some point but it wasn’t intentional.

Klaze was saying some rather simple truths which were that Nma was “siding” with others reads and you’re now saying: Nma was reading people first except you had actually read people before him.

That doesn’t make sense either.

You’re the town drunk

As a reminder, Klaze did vote to kill you on D2. He was getting blinded by his read on NMA and couldn’t read you correctly – unless you were scum?

No I’m not and I have not consumed nearly enough to fit that stereotype.

You can’t trust this pot head to make any rational decisions

Isn’t marijuana illegal in Ireland? So you’re also a criminal.

I didn’t consume marijuana.

Scum slip - yes I have converted I’m now town

You’re scum dude.

There’s a reason you vowed not to duel day 3 Incase of third party and it’s becuase you’re mafia.

How? You were the one mentioned confirmed towns. I’m merely pointing out that confirmed town doesn’t equal confirmed reads.

You’re spamming gibberish.

Look at how easily Benny gets distracted. True proof of a drug abusare incapable of even the most basic logic games (such as mafia)