[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

HOW???

Yes said if I “WERE” town that’s the dumbest fucking argument I’ve ever seen

If I WERE then I still would be what the fuck that is a slip you said were because you ARE

You’re spamming the thread and the real scum is loving this diversion. Please put equal attention on others so we can solve this game.

I’m dueling you tomorrow after nma dies

Lmao (you called me mafia) SPAM!!! PLEASE STOP!!!

I’m not distracted your stand-up comedy routine is drawing no attention and gauging no emotional investment.

you’re gay

No I’m not.

I was making a point. I have townread you all game.

I won’t die.

Yeah you like dick dude which means you’re gay

Matty Nma you’re going to have to work a lot harder.

I’m bi not gay.

On D1 Benny dodn’t post at all. You’d think that get him modkilled but it didn’t. Instead, he lost his immunity to duels. I can’t quote on mobile but go look, the way it was worded looks strongly to me like modkilling Benny would have put scum pn the backfoot and he lost duel immunity for fairness.

If you like dick then you’re gay how hard is this to understand

You and Nma have now BOTH made huge slips. Good work.

I have already responded to this three times. Try again.

Ironstove got the same treatment.

It’s not a slip if we’re town by the way. You’re very one dimensional.

Your IQ is truly off the charts.

Gamut, I know you “have a real life” and are “busy”

But your posting is not helping your cause. The reality is that Benny is likely town and he’s sure you’re mafia. You probably are. It’s the other two that need to be found but even if you’re not mafia, one of Benny and Nma are likely not mafia and it’s more likely nma. In my opinion.

Although if Benny was the afk mafia who needed to get clearance then maybe that’s why he’s been footing this entire narrative from the minute he showed up in the game.