[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

At this point I hope to god you’re mafia because
You look so stupid saying half the things you’ve said with any heat on you.

“Low iq”. “Women can’t think like us” “i n c a p a b l e of intellectual c a p a b I l I t I e s”

You won’t convince me so don’t waste your time. Go ahead and Keep squirming like the slug you are you fucking scum piece of shit, it entertains me.

Can we all stop for a moment and examine my swirling nipples? How many of you guys are seeing this?

That’s basically been the gist of all your arguments. Go fuck yourselves.

Do you see these nip nips?

The more this day unwinds the more I think I’m wrong about YNS scum, he’s not one of the people pushing this “obvious AFK” narrative and dancing away from ever fleshing out reads.

That would be a smart move by you.

Well, TBF, it’s not really a ‘narrative’ because one can simply read through the thread from yesterday and see that you and kkat were hardly posting, so it’s kind of true you both went AFK, now as to whether that’s a scumtell is TBD because I was AFK all of D1

@Gamut duel Matt

You’ve been a bad scum! I want to tie you up and spank you like the bad scum you are!

Nothing in the post you replied to had anything remotely sexist in it. Stop gaslighting.

I think since you’re posting now you can easily make the case that you’re town, and debunk the people saying AFK = mafia, because generally it’s not uncommon to find people employ this tactic out of laziness/busy schedules when faced with strong town players etc.

Ahahahahaha

If benny and Nyte are partners you guys are the biggest fucking sheep.

Fake laughter isn’t an actual argument.

Please point out anywhere in that post where I even barely implicated my insult was to do with you being a woman.

Going afk is a pretty legit strat when you know there are town players who have beef with one another, it’s only a matter of time before the two beta fish begin to peck out each other’s eyeballs and engage in the dance of fishy death while the mafia goldfish laughs his way to victory staying away from the finbath.

Yeah the difference being there’s been heat on gamut and kkat hard from the end of day one so it’s not like letting others squabble while you sit unnoticed. That’s a different kind of afk.

This is very true and everyone should read and process this.

Could you explain why you think this ? I’m not seeing the relationship