[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

@gamut duel matty

I have no objections with this.

I didn’t think you would, but you didn’t duel yourself which was noted.

I will, I just don’t rashly decide things so I’ll take my time.

If gamut is mafia his partners have long since consigned him to death.

Yea, I’m going to say these two are not doing the afk strat correctly, the best thing to do is do it like me and just kind of sit around throwing in some dry comments here and there, sprinkle a couple of witticisms on top of the sarcasm sundae and people just keep arguing while they pass through your baskin robbins and ignore the fact that you’re that it clown from the movie they just walked out of.

Disclaimer: I am not mafia.

You’re like a leaf in the wind, aren’t you?

I’m about to duel the fuck out of you

Isn’t KKat doing this?

You think it’s funny to post your scum strat so in the post game thread you can brag about how you outsmarted everyone and literally posted your strategy?

Is that a house of flying daggers reference?

Wait no that would simply be the wind, not the leaf. Kinda funny a memory from the times pops up.

What do you think?

House of Flying Daggers Cliff Notes: Let me, attractive woman, casually pretend to be blind so that people with self-esteem issues have a desire to protect and provide for me so that they feel like they’re wanted and needed.

I think you’re scum and it’s not funny to post your strategy like that it’s actually game losing

you’re doing everything you say afk scum should be doing and you’re actually admitting it too which is what’s incredible

But disclaimer: you’re not scum right

Insane I’m able to pick you apart even as I drive through Los Angeles

yawn

1 Like

I am also yawning

1 Like