[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Won’t happen

@KrazyKat
@Gamut

Please don’t use bold text unless you’re dueling or lynching

Die

Why? It’s not in the rules, and even when I had my bot parsing the last forum for bold text, it was smart enough to toss out bolded text that wasn’t a lynch or some other host command etc.

Gonna try to catch up.

virgin

Troll

Mafia

yeah u r

I don't have him in my top scum-reads. Throwing out a challenge on him could be game-losing.

Ok, who are your top scum reads? And anyone lock town for you at this point in the game?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but we have 3 hours left in the game to lock in a duel, correct?

Unless everyone takes back their challenge, which isn't going to happen.

die

I guess my top scum reads right now are benny and nma (but not both) and epok and matty.

Towniest are jones and rora. Yns seems town, but I have a hard time reading him.

lemme rephrase, if you don’t want you and gamut to duel, who do you propose we have duel?

you guess your reads are those? theyre pretty detailed and it’s the first time ive seen you post something like that this game. for the record you have like 34 posts in this 2200 post game, i feel like if you were honestly afking this hard you would be way more honest about how you feel like you really didnt know anything

what are your reads on gamut and stove krazykat?

I may not have typed a lot but I read every post.

Gamut said he was busy and I can understand that. I was busy too. I even called bazinga scummy for challenging benny when he had no posts.

Now benny is using the same argument to get me lynched. And as for yesterday, by the time I caught up with the thread yesterday the day already ended.

Stove’s posts seem pretty towny. But he has fooled me before, so he his null to me right now.

He already said Gamut wasn’t in his top scum-reads, and refuses to duel him. That must mean leaning town for him.

There’s a three-way defense between KKat, Gamut and Rora, with a slight weakness on Kkat.