[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

You did call Bazinga scummy, but you were aiming for him more confidently than usual. What was your focus on the 3p? Personally I didn’t really care who died but would rather defend a potential town vs a potential 3p.

Bazinga challenged two people on day one. Challenging someone with zero posts all day seemed game losing. I just couldn’t find one good reason why a town player would do that.

The only logical reason I could think of was that he was 3rd party trying to achieve his win condition by getting a policy lynch on an easy target.

I was wrong. Sorry.

Well, it happened on D2 with DEEPTHROAT and Klaze fell for it. I don’t like how assertive you were, it stood out. The 3p was only a possibility, and it didn’t mean we’d lose as town.

The odds of bazinga hitting scum randomly was 25%. It was a bad move for any town player so I assumed the worst, as did the 7 others who voted on him.

Less than 25%

OK 3/16. Don’t make me do math I had a long day.

I agree it was a bad move and could have been a quick 3p attempt to get a win. The same exact situation occurred on D2 after the duel was cancelled and it turned out to be 3p.

Stop focusing on that and address the meat of why you appeared scummy. That wasn’t the only thing.

Look at how coy he is around one of his top scum reads.

Apologizing to a scum. The audacity!

I’m just mad Jdance stopped my duel with nma that would’ve been golden

1 Like

KrazyKat I believe you have my hat!

Duel Rand Update

Randing.

@SOPHIE please duel nma

Or Benny

I updated my duel to gamut, dude…

I have no strong scum tells other than benny and nma.

Therefore I will not challenge anyone today. Everyone who has weak scum tells should retract their vote.

We have to lynch correctly today if we have a chance of winning.

your scum your scum

I actually couldn’t find another duel after your duel on yns on post 221. I can find a duel with gamut by you on post 80, but nothing besides those 2. Just reissue the duel you want if I have the wrong one for you.

If you don’t do something other than go with an Nma Benny combo (which is just pathetic) I’m dueling you along with the other three people. If you’re town you would make a better case for this shit to not get needlessly lynched but unfortunately you’re playing like thoughtless mafia here.