[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I literally asked you about your scumminess tactic because In my opinion it has been to the detriment of town and you blow it off every time then you started raving about some fucking duel shit that made no sense. Your posting is most implicative in terms of scum tells.

So are you blaming me for towns sacrificing all 3 days to save Nmagane? Because otherwise I don’t know how it’s to town’s detriment. I was trying to explain that the duels were shitty and gave us poor information. It doesn’t matter how I acted – except that I think I voted correctly when the time came.

That’s while posting about how I lack intelligence.

Here we go fucking AGAIN

I am quite clearly in disagreement. Your voting doesn’t excuse you in my book and I’m talking about your general tone.

You just keep FUCKING ignoring it.

Honestly I was just trying to convince people to save you. They were criticizing your voting patterns.

What are you talking about?

You have, in general, since day one, posted with a very different attitude that was easiest for me to pick out because I know you but it was also slightly visible to others. It has been talked about on more than one day.

You literally keep avoiding this and talk about voting and duels as if that’s what I’m addressing when I’m continually having to say that it’s not.

I was trying to roleplay as a powerful mage as is depicted in my profile picture.

You are not getting my vote.

I don’t know what has happened to you but so it goes.

Is there even anything I can do to change your mind? It seems like you made it up based on historical actions.

You could drop the act - but you can’t, apparently.

No, seriously, I was roleplaying. I’m not now.

Regardless I threw the sacrifice under two conditions
Not wanting to play anymore
And the likelihood that both could be town

Keep your nma who’s actually just the most miserable fucking mafia player to play with. I wanted to Zeus myself last game.

so whos town nyte

your reads make littel sense cuz it cant be everyone lmao

If you vote KKat and he’s town, then town should probably heavily suspect Nmagane, Benny, and possibly me – although honestly I would have been pocketed in that case but just lynch me out too.

Am I even to blame for this? Maybe. Who convinced the towns to sacrifice themselves? Was it me? If so, then vote me LVP.

Yeah I guess the end of the game will tell all won’t it.