[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Just vote KKat and then turn on Nmagane and gang if he’s town.

Won’t be here so

Vote now please lol

I’ve been trying to tell all towns that this is a possibility. Nmagane and Benny could still be scum. It seems unlikely, but maybe.

Idk Benny’s reads have been good but maybe he’s just playing like that cuz he wants to not get lynched cuz he’s mafia? Lol

There’s always both possibilities in mafia. It goes as deep as you want.

I’m sorry both Nma and Benny spent time trying to tell me today that they never said klaze was scum.

To be fair, they only called him 3p or malicious town.

I dunno I’m just following my nose. Kkat is playing like yns is, dodging pressure shouldn’t be rewarded lol

3p is still scum, but I don’t think they ever meant he was mad hatter, only lost hatter.

Yeah, if he’s town that would be surprising – and he really ought to not schedule a mafia game when he will be this busy. His D1 wasn’t even that off from his normal posting frequency. He posted 23 times, and 29 the game before. It could just be an excuse?

False

“Likely third party or third mafia”

Don’t fucking enable them.

Benny was saying 3p or malicious town at some point. I know they did say scum a few times but I interpreted it that way.

Like how can you EVEN say that through all the goddamn Nma klaze BULLSHIT Matt?

It’s just even better in this game mode because it only takes one scorned woman to basically give them a free adv. Last time Nyte got to talking to em she changed her mind. Just let her trip on herself xd

Look, we’re locked into KKat right now. If he’s town let’s heavily consider Nmagane + benny. I’m talking to towns right now when I say “let’s”.

“In case of night kill:

Definite mafia:
Gamut, Krazy-Kat

Likely Third Mafia or Third Party:
Klaze, Ironstove

Likely Town:
yns, epok, nyte

Definitely town:
Nmagane”

Who posted that? Nmagane?

Nevermind that’s Benny I guess.

Big benny