[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Deepthroat was cleared probably because they respect him. His actions were suspicious and I called him out for that. Are you just trying to prove that Nmagane isn’t always right? Yeah, that’s true, he is wrong like everyone.

So glad he “didn’t” spam up the days with klaze arguments!!

Or accuse klaze of being mafia!!!

Good thing he never did those things he insisted he didn’t.

It matters little.

Klaze kind of put that forward, and I don’t blame him, I had the same read at the time. That’s why he was a good kill, his read is final

Nmagane voted you instead of Deepthroat – he made the right call there. Klaze and Nmagane fought constantly, but from my perspective it wasn’t all Nmagane’s fault – Klaze was acting dumb too.

A good kill?

He made the right vote?

Lol WHAAAAAAAT???

Klaze was never a hard scum read and barely a lean at times for me.

I meant he voted to kill Deepthroat and save you. I have no idea what your’e saying now and getting tired.

Well you said he voted me, so that means lynching me.

Don’t blame me for your mix up dude I’m tired of that shit.

You must know what I meant. He voted deepthroat. I typed the wrong thing because I’m tired.

Yeah let’s talk about why people are chosen to get nked. If klaze was given time to come around AND they were both town there would’ve been no stopping town from rolling over scum

Klaze might’ve tried to duel me today like he said he was going to.

I MUST know. Silly Matthew! You’ve disparaged my intellect for most of this game!

It makes me look bad, it makes them look bad, why would they nk klaze instead of convincing town to do it

I don’t get that either. I was surprised because if Klaze was alive he’d have a chance of dueling me and scum would love that.